We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are planning to employ about 80 highly-skilled professionals.
You are Leading the transformation and the service performance for one of the Record to Report Process for Europe (inc. UK), fixed assets accounting (FA), master data management (MDM), inventory/ ICT accounting (INV) and intercompany accounting (ICO).
You actively manage the Service Delivery of the remote Service Provider located in India (performing transactional activities) and leveraging a team of Process Improvement Experts (PIEs) and analysts to drive continuous improvement and troubleshooting issues faced by the BPO while keeping Regional R2R Operational Performance Lead and Financial Reporting teams abreast of potential challenges & proposed recommendations. Ultimately delivering best in class R2R processes performance to the Regional GSK businesses balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management.
- First, you will play a key role to set up a team and lead the receiving side of the migration activities from London to Poznan
- Post-transition, your responsibilities will include – but not exhaustively:
- Accountable for the daily BPO delivery of operations, designing, embed and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs) ensuring customer issues are identified and resolved promptly and proactively.
- Supervising the end to end continuous improvement and optimisation process in your given scope:
- Communicate and translate the Strategy and drive transformation mindset at our BPO partner based in India, monitoring capability and identify training requirements
- Feed into Finance Services R2R strategy at regional level, identifying areas that require Global Process Owner intervention for process redesign and / or technology intervention, RPA opportunities, etc.
- Designing adequate Management Monitoring procedures to manage the internal control system to ensure it is in line with regulatory compliance, including SOX, applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Managing your people always in line with GSK Values and Expectations, drive individual and team performance, fostering engagement and motivation in the team, ensure adequate individual development and strong succession plan