Are you ready to experience the world of finance? Then, this is a great time to join our company! Discover what we do and how you can fit in.
Your part of the deal:
As a trainee team member you will play an important role by providing support in day to day operational work performed in the department as well as by participating in projects run in the company. You will be assigned a senior colleague who will look after you during your internship and who will help you acquire knowledge, gain new skills and build competence. Being a part of Euroclear team will give you an opportunity to enter the world of finance and it will build foundations for your further development in that area.
- To be a successful candidate you must be:
- Student of 3-5 year (a degree in Finance is an asset).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), our corporate language. Knowledge of an additional language is a strong asset.
- Accountable for your actions and decisions.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to deal with deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
Our part of the deal
- 3 months of paid internship.
- Flexible working hours (circa 30 hours per week).
- On-the-job experience and attractive training.
- Enhanced chances for employment in future.
- "Buddy" in the team who will help you with your day-to-day duties.
W celu aplikowania prosimy przejść pod adres: http://www.praca.pl/internship-in-finance-and-banking-operations_1911966.html