The Funds business is a booming business still highly fragmented and manual, leaving room for lots of streamlining initiatives and service improvements. In this respect, multiple stimulating projects are ongoing with different departments in touch with the different agents and clients in the world.
Funds is a complex but exciting and involving business, which requires a very good analytical approach, interest to learn and to understand the fund market and its main players.
Your part of the deal:
- Ensure we receive complete and appropriate information from the client or from internal parties to settle our clients transactions in a timely manner
- Build internal and external relationships with transfer agents and other Funds teams.
- Develop product and market specific knowledge.
- Interacting with local market institutions and/or agents (all over the world) to collect information and investigate discrepancies.
- Supporting client services to solve customers issues/requests.
- Resolve complex issues and ability to expand knowledge beyond the boundaries of the team.
- Cope with change and strive for constant improvement and innovation in the team.
- Have a critical view to challenge processes.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Funds business knowledge is an asset.
- Your English is fluent and you have excellent communication skills.
- Our rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way.
- Your eye for detail and risk awareness complements your organizational competencies.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours with shifts moving from 8:00 till 20:00.
- As a real team player, you take accountability for your actions and decisions.
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology is a plus.
W celu aplikowania prosimy przejść pod adres: http://www.praca.pl/investment-funds-specialist_1908457.html